Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Brad Pitt and Candy Canes

I made the most awesome greeting card ever this past Christmas, but it still won't download to my blog! Stupid adobe flash player! I guess I'll just have to describe the card in great detail. You see, it's a picture of me and Brad Pitt holding a huge candy cane together. Wait-you need to hear the story behind it.
I just happened to be walking down a snow bank with the world's largest candy cane (well, dragging it really) when Brad Pitt came up and asked me if I needed help. Initially, I was appalled by his sexist views that implied I couldn't drag the cane myself, but after staring into his eyes indignantly for a few minutes I finally relented. Oh, who am I kidding? I immediately accepted his proposal. Then Brad Pitt, the candy cane, and I headed on our way, while I tried to convince him I was really headed to a wedding chapel in Vegas (in the hopes of marrying him against his will), and the paparazzi caught us in a Kodak moment. Oh, if only this were all true!!! So, if I have not made this fact glaringly evident already, I enjoy fantasizing about male celebrities on more than is probably considered a healthy level. Let's see...anything else you need to know about me? I think that pretty much covers it for today.

2 comments:

Soñador said...

Your dreams are probably so weird because your conscious mind creates things like this.

Mariah Irvin said...

Yeah...probably...