Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More Randomness...Hooray!


I really didn't know what I was gong to write about today until I opened my e-mail. I was looking for an e-mail from the University of Maryland so I could e-mail their admissions office, and when I found one I instantly became curious about something. You know the little bar of advertisements on the side of your e-mail? Usually, these advertisements are supposed to relate somehow to the e-mail your reading, but on the side of my Maryland e-mail there's an ad that says "Gandhi Change Pendant. Be the change you wish to see in the world. Sterling pendant and chain." How does this relate to the University of Maryland at all? Another says "Sharakas are beautiful,a great concept and cool." What's a sharaka? First I accidentally Googled "shakara" and found websites of some maxim model or other. Not to say she wouldn't make a great present for some guy...but anyways, a sharaka is a memory keeper. Weird. Who knew my e-mail could teach me so much about random things? Oh right, that's kind of its job.

No comments: