Monday, March 23, 2009

Barbie Meets Godzilla! (Second Try)

So, this is my new awesome Barbie and Godzilla picture. I'm pretty proud of it. I think it turned out pretty dasaloff.

Alright, the plot as you know and love it has been completely scrapped. Starting out fresh baby!



One dark, New York night, Barbie sat alone in a bar feeling completely sorry for herself. She had been dumped by Ken again. She snarled just thinking about the playboy.

Barbie quickly swallowed her drink and began searching for her purse to pay the bartender, Husky.

"Husky, what's it all about?" Barbie slurred at the middle-aged bartender.

"Uh...my name is Pete," Husky replied agitatedly.

"Oh brazzlefrat. I don't have my wallet. Stupid Ken probably stole it from me. I hate him," she continued on, ignoring him. "Sorry for my bad language, Husky. It's been a bad night."

"Yeah, sure. So are you gonna pay or what?"

"Haven't you been listening to me at all?" Barbie whined. "I hate men! All men! I swear them off forever!"

"So you're not going to pay? That's illegal you know."

"Whatever," she laid her face on the counter. "This feels so nice. What is it?"

"That's a counter." Husky pointed out the obvious.

"Blah blah blah. I have needs too you know!" Barbie became delusional. Well, she was mostly hammered, too.

Then, a deep voice resonated from across the bar as someone stepped out of the shadows. A big someone.

"Just put the lady's drinks on my tab, Husky," he asked the bartender. Slowly coming into the light, Barbie was able to make out his face.

"Oh, what lovely teeth you have!"



Stay tuned for more....

No comments: