Friday, March 20, 2009

Barbie Meets Godzilla!

I was going through some old notebooks last night (and when I say notebooks, I mean more than any ordinary amount of notebooks. Putting notebooks in plural form doesn't do any justice. It should be notebooksss or notebookses or something else) when I found an awesome story that I probably wrote when I was nine or ten.

And the best part is, it comes with illustrations too. Just keep in mind how old I was when I wrote this when you start laughing.

So, without further ado, I present "Barbie Meets Godzilla!".

Barbie Meets Godzilla!



It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, birds were singing, and Barbie was shopping for the latest outfits. Then, out of the blue, there was a Godzilla invasion!

Horrid cries came from the shoppers as Godzilla bared his teeth. Barbie ran out of the mall trying to get to her car, but it was too late, Godzilla had smashed it. Then, he grabbed Barbie tightly and left with her.

Godzilla took Barbie back to his lair and locked her up in a small, but comfortable, room. Godzilla stomped away as Barbie wept for herself, and for being late for her date with Ken.

Over the days as Godzilla plotted an evil scheme, he grew fond of Barbie and hated the fact she was locked up. So he invited her to a fancy dinner one night to show he wasn't all that bad.

After the fancy dinner, Godzilla decided to let Barbie go in a few days, even though her liked her. Barbie was ecstatic when she was told she could leave soon, but also sad she would have to leave Godzilla.

After Barbie was packed and ready to leave, she kissed Godzilla on the cheek. Godzilla was surprised when she said she would visit him once a year. She even invited him over for dinner. Godzilla was very happy.

Even though Barbie married Ken some years later, she still visited Godzilla every year to keep her promise. After Barbie had children they called Godzilla Uncle Godzilla because they went with her on her trips. Everyone was happy, including Godzilla.



I know, it's a real tear-jerker. Godzilla just wants to be loved! I think I should rewrite this story and make it a million times more awesome and then post it here. Yay, more homework!

No comments: