Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cheesy! (Or Corny, If You're Lactose Intolerant)

Who knew shopping for prom dresses could be so complicated? Well, technically, I guess I did. Still, it shouldn't be so hard!

I found a couple I like, and yes, I know prom isn't until May, but it's never too early to start looking.

Also, it's fun to look at pictures of cheesy models in awful dresses! For example:



"When I think about you I touch myself..."? Really? Does she need to do that to sell the dress?



And I understand she's trying to show the back of the dress, but is she actually squatting on something?



"I'm too sexy for my scarf...too sexy for my scarf.."



So far this is my favorite dress, but the model looks too angry. Maybe if I fed her...

2 comments:

Soñador said...

omg why are you thinking about prom already? I don't even know what the date of it is, to be honest.

Mariah Irvin said...

Me neither!!! I just like excuses to look at dresses.