Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Musicy & Juicy Are Related!



I've been feeling musicy lately. Ha, musicy looks like juicy.

Hello random, I'm Mariah.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on Thursday, making blogging my only form of communication. So, as a warning, just disregard anything I say for the next week, especially if it's worse than my random tangent above.

Wouldn't it be weird if people actually lost their wisdom if they got their wisdom teeth removed? You could make sophisticated jokes about them (that is, if you still have your wisdom teeth) like "Oh, he doesn't have wisdom teeth" with lots of eye rolling and giggling. Okay, maybe that's a bad example, but I really hope that you get my point. Because otherwise I'm just blabbing on, and on, and on, and on...

I think on Thursday I might post something from my book again. We'll just have to see how loopy I am first.

I just noticed how much I use exclamation points (in post titles, anyways). It's like jeez, Mariah, are they going out of style? Maybe I'll use them all up and we'll have to create something else to take their place.

P.S. I know you didn't play that song. Do it now before I send ninjas with tire irons after you.

No comments: