Thursday, March 26, 2009

Save Mariah From Ugly Dresses Fund

This week has been crappy. Blah.

I have decided, however, that Anthropologie is my new favorite store. Sadly, I can't afford anything.

Maybe I should start a "Save Mariah From Ugly Dresses Fund" so that I can buy the pretty things I lust after. I think it's worth a shot. Especially if I got a celebrity to support my cause. They would be on a commercial, showing clips of me wearing ugly dresses. "Please, don't make Mariah wear ugly dresses. Ever. It's a crime against humanity," is what they would say. And then people could call in with pledges.

That would be a good day.

1 comment:

Kiersten said...

Oooh, can I join? I mean, not give money, be part of the receiving end of the charity.

And shoes! You should totally go for shoes, too, because what's a pretty dress without killer shoes?