Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Finally, a Post That Matters

Hello everyone. My name is Piper Jenson. I'm the MC of Mariah's book The Not-So Meet Cute. Mariah is at a track meet today, so I took it upon myself to blog for her (don't tell her!).

Mariah is always going on and on (and on and on and on) about herself and her "random" experiences, and I just wanna talk about myself for once!

So, finally, here are some things you might not know about me.

1. I'm seventeen (almost eighteen!) and I'm a senior in high school.

2. I'm in a band called Rude Compliment and I play the drums. Slamming on the skins is one of my favorite things to do!

3. I can read minds. Don't worry, I won't tell anybody what you did this morning.

4. I have crazy-curly red hair and green eyes. No, I don't have a quick temper, but thanks for wondering.

5. My mother has OCD (okay, that's not about me).

6. My boyfriend, Simon, is psychic. And a great kisser :)

7. The government is after us.

8. I can't think of anything else, but I really wanted this list to end on an even number.

Alright, so I'm not as fascinating as I thought I was. But someone's writing a book about me, so that's something! She should be writing right now, in fact. I'll just keep distracting her. Try to win your track meet with your unfinished book on your mind, Mariah! Mwah ha ha.

So here's the part where I say something random so I can fit in with this blog's theme.

Um...

Here's a random video for funsies.

3 comments:

Davin Malasarn said...

Yes, you are quite interesting, Piper! Thanks for piping up a bit about yourself. I love drummers, and psychic drummers are even cooler. :)

Lady Glamis said...

The government is after you??? Oh, you have my attention! Nice to meet you. :)

sraasch said...

LOVE your name, Piper! And I couldn't imagine having a psychic boyfriend. Must be equal parts fabulous and annoying.