Friday, April 24, 2009

For Your Amusement (Oh, Who Am I Kidding? Mine Too)

Thank God it's Friday! Or, in Spanish, Gracias de dios es viernes! Woot woot!

I've completed another Mad Lib recently. These things make me laugh obnoxiously.

Horror Movies

Here is a list of the most sour horror bandannas ever made in Hollywood. Each of these chalky films received a rating of two lips-up from Siskel and Ebert.

1. The Hunch Bellybutton of Notre Spandex

2. The Piano of the Living Newspaper

3. The Bass of Frankenstein

4. Invasion of the Merpire Snatchers

5. The Scholarship from the misty Lagoon

6. I Was a Teenage Were-Virus

7.
The Bathrobe of the Opera



I don't really have anything else to post about today. My life is a major stress ball (I don't even know what that means) and I'm tired of waiting for the answers that will determine the rest of my life.

I'll just do some major book writing to make myself feel better.

(P.S. If you haven't watched my book trailer yet, you really should. It's dasaloff.)

3 comments:

Davin Malasarn said...

:) :) :) :)

I love madlibs! Thanks for posting this. It made me smile. The fact that it's Friday is also making my smile.

Soñador said...

You should keep writing your book. Don't rewrite! It's possible that something you hate now could actually be something you love in the future if you don't go all backspace crazy on it.

Lady Glamis said...

I loved your book trailer! And good luck with that stress ball. I'm feelin' the same way...

Madlibs are a great distraction. :)