Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh! That's...Interesting

Recently I've been listening to Pandora while I work, and some interesting songs have come up.

Specifically, the song "L.E.S. Artistes" by Santogold. I'm sitting at my laptop, wracking my brain and thinking "Where have I heard this before? It certainly is catchy, and it fits nicely with my book." Then, my natural curiosity led me to Youtube, where this video was found:



And BAM!!! I remember why this song is familiar. The weird backup dancers totally gave it away.

I went to a Coldplay concert last August, and they were one of the opening bands. You should have seen some of the weird moves those dancers were breaking out!

Ahh. Victory is mine.

2 comments:

Stephanie Perkins said...

Ooo, what's this??? Talk of Coldplay concerts and pictures of knitted cupcakes and ice cream cones and puppy dogs?

I haff died and gone to blog heaven.

Mariah Irvin said...

Welcome to my life.