Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yay! I Live!

As you might guess from my title, I'm still alive. I had my wisdom teeth extracted on Thursday, and I felt pretty pessimistic about the whole thing. Especially when the girl that went in before me came out crying. That totally freaked me out. But, when I finally got in there, they gave me some laughing gas and everything was awesome.

My cell phone was murdered. Whoa, sorry to change subjects so quickly. I hope you didn't get whiplash.

Like I was saying, my cell phone was murdered. I was outside doing yard work today (because I had to get out of my freakin' house) and I was in the middle of a text conversation with my friend. I put the phone on top of my mom's car because I was working next to it, but then my mom left to go to work. About a minute after she left I turned around to grab my phone, but her car wasn't there (so obviously no cell phone either). I flipped out and ran down the street until I found it, smashed into pieces. It was a very traumatic experience.

So even though I live, my cell phone doesn't.

No comments: