Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yeah, It's Pretty Much Awesome

Okay, this title actually refers to two things.

One: I got accepted at Elon University. I'm flippin' excited! I would do a flip, but breaking my neck seems like the wrong way to celebrate.



Two: I wrote a completely awesome scene for my book the other night. It's AWESOME TIMES EIGHTY SEVEN THOUSAND. I honestly love it to death. I would post it here, but I'm feeling extremely protective and greedy because it's SO AWESOME. No, I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I really think it makes my writing that much stronger.

Toot toot!

Oh, I hope that Piper wasn't too much of a bother yesterday. Once you're stuck in my computer it's hard to get out! *dun dun dun*

Wait! Don't leave yet! I just thought of another awesome thing!

Three: I got a four on my AP Calculus final. Our final was modeled after the AP test and a five is the highest score you can earn. Last time I took a practice test I got a two, so I've made huge improvement (to say the least)!

Alright. Feel free to bask in my magnificence now.

3 comments:

Lady Glamis said...

Congratulations!!!!

Be careful about loving your writing too much. That often means there is something wrong you'll find later. :D At least that has been my experience.

Davin Malasarn said...

87000x! That's impressive! I'm also pleased. I wrote a draft of a chapter that I'm happy with. Go us! :P And congrats on your school acceptance and the calc test too!!!

sraasch said...

Wow, I am totally basking in your magnificence. Calculus...dang, girl. I can't even do easy math in my head anymore (18-6= um...the calculator on my phone).

Congrats on getting into Elon! Yay, college!