Saturday, May 9, 2009

Apparently You Can Buy Freedom

Sorry I've been scarce this week, but it's all because of AP exams.

After twelve combined hours of testing, I can now say this:

I"M FREE!!!

For the low low cost of $256! Really? Why should I pay for AP tests so that I can get weighted grades? It's pretty much like paying for grades, which is illegal (I think...).

Oh well.

This means I actually have a life now! I can write my book! Watch mind-numbing television! Wear mismatched socks! Okay, so I already do that last thing, but I'm still excited.

Sorry I missed Mad Libs Friday. I promise this upcoming Friday will be two times the awesome.

2 comments:

sraasch said...

Woohoo for being done with exams! Such a lovely feeling :)

Lady Glamis said...

No worries! Just keep us posted. :D