Monday, May 11, 2009

Birds Too?

The weirdness continues in Mariahland.

Hopefully everyone's caught up with the rabbit thing, because I have new animal stalkers.

Birds.

I was cleaning my room yesterday, listening to music, when a bird came and sat near my window. I'm pretty sure it was a cardinal.



The song "Fergalicious" started playing on my iPod. The bird just sat and stared, listening to me sing. I'm surprised that didn't scare it away.

It stayed there until rock music started playing. So, this has led me to determine that birds like pop music. And my awful singing.

Here's "Fergalicious" mashed with "My Humps" in honor of Frederich (the name I gave the bird).

2 comments:

sraasch said...

You have magical powers, my friend. Magical animal-calling powers.

Davin Malasarn said...

Yes, your strength is building. Soon...soon...it will be time.