Friday, May 1, 2009

Hooray for May!

Happy May!

I'm lacking good post material on this auspicious occasion. Grr.

Maybe I should just post another Mad Lib. I've been thinking, how does Mad Lib Friday sound?

Ooh, I like official things.

Daffynitons #1

A Ghost
is supposed to be the spirit of a dead iPod. Most ghosts appear as white lanterns floating in the lip gloss. Ghosts are known to haunt glasses.

Gargoyles are carved wheels with hideous faces and ellipses. The most famous gargoyles are on to of the Notre Dame power cord.

A Ghoul, in Asian folklore, is a smoky spirit that clicks graves and feeds on the tips of the dead.

A Goblin is believed to be a sneezy fiend with a misshapen butt. Like all wicked baskets, they delight in scaring the folders out of you.



I didn't plan that misshapen butt thing, but I think it's funny. I guess I'm incredibly immature.

I'm running out of nouns. You guys should leave some for me to use.

I just decided that I'm going to dedicate my next post to ellipses. They rock.

5 comments:

sraasch said...

Nouns: Brad Pitt, Disneyland, apples, kumquats (sp?), toothbrushes, the Space Needle, and Elizabeth I.

Sneezy fiends with misshapen butts? Terrifying.

Davin Malasarn said...

Those poor goblins! I like the idea of Mad Lib Friday. :)

awwaggener said...

Oh how I hate having the folders scared out of me ^-^

I'm sorry they haven't gotten back to you yet. It may be that last year's contest was held earlier or something so the dates got shifted.

Thanks for the good wishes! And I'm happy to help.

Btw, your bookshelf thing off to the right is really awesome.

Mariah Irvin said...

Anna- Sorry! I didn't mean to sound so pessimistic. I've just been really impatient lately!

awwaggener said...

lol no worries I know how that feels. Waiting to hear back from any contest is always the most stressful thing in the world.