Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm Whelmed.

Is it just me or has May gone by quickly? Yes, it technically isn't over yet, but I've just been thinking about it.

I hope summer is long and lazy...with plenty of time to write, of course.

And read.

My TBR list has gotten very tall. Might as well throw some more at me, if you can think of anything.

I'm currently trying to finish a Jane Eyre project. It was going to be a modern-day movie, but alas, nobody wanted to help me with it. New thoughts are in process...

I'll leave you with something funny from Ten Things I Hate About You:

"I know you can be overwhelmed and underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?"

"Yeah, in Europe."

5 comments:

sraasch said...

I heart 10 Things I Hate About You.

awwaggener said...

I also heart 10 Things I Hate About You

What genre of books are you looking to read?

Mariah Irvin said...

Probably YA, since it's what I write.

Soñador said...

Excuse you at least one person wanted to help you on your Jane Eyre movie.

Mariah Irvin said...

That's why I heart you!