Friday, May 29, 2009

Mad Lib Friday: Celebrity Edition


Look! I made myself look like a princess!

Clip Art helped a little...

Anyways, it's time for Mad Lib Friday! What is the theme you ask? Celebrities!



One night I was sitting alone in my tantalizing house sipping a cup of sweat as I read from an old Angelina Jolie. Suddenly, there was a puffy noise coming from the Brad Pitt. The hair on the back of my J Lo stood straight up, and I got cougar bumps all over my body. Then I remembered, this Britney was supposed to be haunted. Someone or something was down in the Tom Cruise. I heard clanking boob jobs, as if a Chris Martin were being dragged across the floor of the James McAvoy. The room suddenly became greasy and cold. A big white botox floated right through the door. I nearly shaved in my pants. Speaking in a push-up voice, the ghost said something I'll never forget if I live to be 20,000, "I've just come from the bathroom, and you're out of Johnny Depp paper."

Wow. Some of those were really unfortunate (but hilarious).

Have a happy Friday!

3 comments:

Soñador said...

The celebrity edition of mad libs is exceptionally hilarious.

Mariah Irvin said...

Thank you. Validation!

Litgirl01 said...

I love Chris Martin! :-) Too funny...mad libs are my fave!