Friday, May 15, 2009

Mad Lib Friday

Here it is! Mad Lib Friday!

This week, I went with a theme: what I learned in AP European History. Fun, right? At least I'm putting my knowledge to good use!



"Take a Horoscope Twice Daily"

Every morning millions of Huguenots can't wait to check their horoscopes in their daily dynasty. It is believed that horoscopes can predict the monarchs based on the position of the heavenly executions at the time, date, and Elizabeth I of a person's birth. For example, people born under the sign of Aquarius, the water carrier, are generous Hapsburgs. They will lend you the Ninety-Five Theses off their backs. Be sure to repay them when you promise or your name will be communist. The Pisces female can be subtle, charming and enlightened. She has the ability to wrap a Versailles around her little despot. The Pisces male is a St. Petersburg of many moods. He avoids dealing with divine right and has trouble balancing a check armada.

I like how some of these unintentionally fit in the context. Kind of.

What should my theme be next week? Any thoughts?

Enjoy your Friday!

2 comments:

Davin Malasarn said...

I love these! Thanks for posting it. Hmmm...if I think of a topic for next week, I'll let you know.

Carrie Harris said...

I'm constantly wrapping people around my little despot.

Hm... that does not sound appropriate, but it's still funny.