Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rabbits, Assemble!

Okay, I admit it. I've officially gone crazy.

I entered my novel into a writing scholarship this year. If I win, I will have the opportunity to work with editors in New York this summer. I might even get the book published. But here's the thing that's making me crazy: submissions were sent in by March 13. No winner has been announced yet. Every time a phone rings I jump, hoping I might've won. I even refresh my e-mail obsessively.

Just tell us already!!!

Second thing that makes me feel crazy: everywhere I go I see rabbits. I'm not kidding. On Tuesday alone, I saw four unique rabbits. They're following me! I must be their leader.

Should I use this new power for good or evil? "Rabbits, assemble!"



"My rabbit senses are tingling!"

2 comments:

Davin Malasarn said...

Use it for evil. :P

Try your best to be patient with the contest. If it was a big contest, they may have gotten hundreds of novels, and it takes a long time to go through hundreds of novels. If they rush it, they'll most likely miss out on something strong. Good luck!

sraasch said...

Call your rabbit friends to sneak into the offices of whoever judges the scholarship and find out who the winner is. Or better yet, have your rabbit friends eat the other entries so you HAVE to win. Muahahaha