Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Don't Be a Coffee Boiler

I'm officially one week away from my 100th post! Squee!

In other news, I went shopping yesterday and found the perfect shirt that says "Will Work for Shoes". How yay is that? Pretty yay in my opinion. Also dasaloff. Wow, haven't used that word in a while, have I?

My new WIP is coming along slowly, putting Piper and The Not-So Meet Cute on the back burner, but only until I realize how out of my element I am with a old western setting.

I did, however, find this website filled with slang from the old west. I think from now on I'm going to walk around saying things like "I don't care a continental" just to see if they stick. Funsies!

Talk to ya'll later, I'm gonna go see the elephant.

1 comment:

sraasch said...

Haha, I will totally start using "continental" with you!