Monday, June 1, 2009

June Has Finally Arrived!

Today I'll attack things in list format.

1) It's my last day of school!

2) I graduate on Friday!!!

3) I spent all day yesterday working on graduation announcements. I know what you're thinking, "That's what she gets for procrastinating."

4) I finally joined Facebook. So, if you feel like reading more of my random posts, feel free to check it out.

5) I had an epic dream on Saturday night. One that makes me want to write a new book. This might be a challenge, especially because it's a western. I have no clue when it comes to westerns. Also I haven't even finished The Not-So Meet Cute! Stress!!!

Hmm... I guess that's all for now, folks. Happy June.

3 comments:

sraasch said...

Yay, graduation!! Congrats!!

Lady Glamis said...

Awesomeness all around! Congrats and good luck on your graduation! I'll have to check you out on facebook. :D

awwaggener said...

Ah! Congrats on graduation! And summer! And a new book idea! haha I grew up on cowboys, classic country music, and horrible western films, so I have a special soft spot for them :D