Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Photo Essay

Hello everybody! I thought for today I would share some of my random artwork. You see, it has a little bit to do with the contest being held this Friday. Now remember, I'm not proclaiming to be a fantastic artist, but painting/drawing is something I enjoy.

Let us begin.



This was a self-portrait done in watercolor. My face is reflected in my iPod touch (I'm totally rockin' out to techno). The actual iPod is pretty awful looking but I love the hand.



This is what I'd look like if I had curly red hair and was an Irish dancer. Oil paints.



Study of my eyes in watercolor. Don't think I'm really vain, all these were for an art class.



Watercolor landscape.



Oil landscape.



LOVE these eyes. Watercolor.



Random vase. Watercolor.

Methinks I should save more for later.

2 comments:

sraasch said...

Wow! Excellent paintings!

Sarah said...

You're really talented! Love the paintings.