Friday, July 10, 2009

And the Winner Is...

I think a drum roll is in order.

If only I could play the drums. If only!

Anyways, here comes the moment of truth.

The winner of my 100th post contest is...



ANNA WAGGENER!

Hooray!

Her deus ex machina was way too funny. And, like promised, here's the illustration it inspired:



Closeups:





I hope you like it, Anna!

Now, the winners of this week's picture contests: Sara, Sarah, and Penny

What do they get you wonder? Well, this new illustration of mine is going to be a blog award, known as the "High Expectations Blog Award". These lovely ladies, as well as Anna and Carrie Harris are officially awarded by me, Mariah Irvin, for being insanely dasaloff.

Welcome to the club! Maybe we should make t-shirts or something..:)

Thanks to Anna and everybody else that made Constantly Risking Absurdity welcome in the blogosphere!

Have a good weekend everybody!

5 comments:

awwaggener said...

Yay! It's so cute! I'll put this on my blog soon :)

Pen Pen said...

SO awesome!!! I LOVE the award drawing!! TOO CUTE!! I'm so THANKFUL!! You are too kind my sweet mushroom!!
HUGS and FLOWERS!!! :)

Pen Pen said...

To put the award on the side of ur blog, do u just add it as a widget?!

Carrie Harris said...

The fact that your award has a dancing vampire on it amuses me to no end. :)

Mariah Irvin said...

Pen Pen, you can add a picture widget thingie!