Monday, July 20, 2009

Heads Will Roll

Stupid internet. It took forever to get a connection today. Grr.

On the bright side, I did get some writing done when I was waiting!

Based on the feedback on Friday's post, I think whenever I post an excerpt again it will be a romantic scene. Gotta keep my audience happy!

Anywho, I hope (*hope hope hope*) that tomorrow will be an awesome post of The Not-So Meet Cute relation. Until then, here's a link to an awesome song that has a dancing werewolf in the music video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK4SUof_yv8&feature=channel

2 comments:

awwaggener said...

Haha my greatest secret-which-is-not-a-secret is my romantic side. I'm easily won over by things that make me warm and fuzzy.

Looking forward to tomorrow's post!

Sarah said...

I'm also a hopeless romantic. Can't wait for the next excerpt!