Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Piper & Simon in 2-D

I've finally done it! I, Mariah Irvin, have drawn the main characters from The Not-So Meet Cute! It's spectacular! It's amazing! It's spectamazing!

Without further ado, here are Piper and Simon! *Fanfare*






The first one is a picture I didn't brighten on my computer. I thought I'd show both, just because I can.

They're supposed to be holding hands but I hate drawing hands, so just imagine it. Maybe if I'm feeling adventurous I'll do it later.

I accomplished this with only twenty-four colored pencils!

3 comments:

Brigitte Dionne said...

yaaay =O ~



http://lookatmybackpages.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Oh my! They're gorgeous. And you're an amazing artist!

Pen Pen said...

U should provide sketches for the title pages of ur book! I know someone who did that and the publisher USED them in the actual printing! Ur very good! I drew tree once- It sucked! :)