Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random Video and Then Some Seriousness

This is too funny. Every time he says "count" it gets bleeped out!



Okay, now comes the seriousness. Actually, it's just less random.

I can't bring myself to write The Not-So Meet Cute. It's been at least a month and a half since I have. I don't really like it anymore. Also, I've been thinking about a different book, but I feel guilty about it, like I'm cheating on Piper or something. Any writerly advice anybody?

Oh, total subject change: is it just me or does James McAvoy get hotter every time I see him?


That's what I thought.



Almost forgot! Italian picture of the day! Guess the city:



This is an absurdly easy one guys. Let's try not to disappoint.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh, me! Pick me. *waves hand till called upon* The Coliseum!
I am insanely jealous that you got to go to Italy. I so badly want to!

As for the Not-so Meet Cute, maybe figure out why you don't want to keep writing it. Is there something wrong with the plot or the characters? Something that you can change or fix to surprise yourself and restore the sparkliness?

Or maybe you just want to work on something else for now. In which case, my advice is: do it!

sraasch said...

Oo oo the Coliseum is in Rome!

I totally know how you feel about not wanting to write. I haven't written anything, REALLY written anything, in months. I don't know why. It's some weird writer funk. No cure, or none that I can find at least.