Thursday, July 30, 2009

Seriously, I'm Obsessed

Okay, obsession for the week: Sense and Sensibility.

So far, I've finished half the book, as well as watched two movie versions.

OBSESSED.

Jane Austen, you rock my socks. Seriously. And since I'm wearing socks right now, I can actually say that.

Besides being in Sense and Sensibility oblivion, I've also been writing like crazy, which is why this post will be a short one today.

I do plan, however, on posting "Mad Lib Friday" tomorrow. It been ages since one of those.

3 comments:

Lady Glamis said...

Have you read Persuasion? That's my favorite. :D

Mariah Irvin said...

Not yet, but I have a huge anthology so I'm sure I'll get to it sooner or later!

sraasch said...

So you must be very excited about the latest Quirk Classics (who brought us Pride and Prejudice and Zombies) book, Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters. Yeah. Awesomeness.