Monday, August 31, 2009

College. Enough Said.

I moved to my new home this weekend!




Elon University! Woot woot! That picture is of Alamance, one of the buildings I'm in frequently. These aren't my pictures; I haven't had time to take any yet!

Here's an even prettier picture of the same building.



And from above:



I promise that there are other buildings! I'll post them eventually.

Anyways, so far everyone here has been really sweet and accommodating. I actually love my dorm, which is surprising since I'm a freshman! The only thing that sucks is that I have to walk at least 10 minutes to get to any of my classes. The communications building, where I'll be spending most of my time, is the farthest away; probably 15-18 minutes if I speed walk.

I've missed all my bloggy friends in the days that I've been gone, so it's good to be back! Classes start on Tuesday, so I'll try to continue my daily posts!

4 comments:

sraasch said...

Yay, college! Have lots and lots of fun!! Don't stress too much (easier said than done, I know ;) )

Sarah said...

Congrats on starting college! I'm glad you're loving it so far. Keep us updated on how you're settling in etc.

Pen Pen said...

That campus is GORGEOUS!!!
AND-your experience sounds good so far! My first day, my roommate moved out cuz she wasn't "ready" for college...It was weird-and I got lonely w/o my family.

Alicia said...

I leave for college this weekend! I'm so worried I'll forget to pack soap or something...