Thursday, August 27, 2009

Well, I Do Enjoy Scribbling

Wow! Another award! I'm seriously surprised! Thanks Penny!

This means that not one, but two people aren't afraid to admit that they like my blog!

Progress!

Anyways, here are the rules:

  1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
  2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
  4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
  5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.


Five people you say? I'll do my best!


:]
Sara Raasch
LitGirl01
Anna Waggener
Carrie Harris

Ta da!!!!

Oh, and on another note: I'm moving to North Carolina today! This is an automatic post, so I'm actually moving right now, as you read this. Unless you don't read this until Saturday or something, in which case I will already be moved into my dorm.

Tomorrow will be another automatic post, but don't fret, I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

:] said...

Oho? I've won a Superior Scribbler award? This must be due to my mad MS Paint skillz, I'm sure.

sraasch said...

Congrats on the award! And thanks for passing it along again :)