Monday, August 17, 2009

Yes, I'm Still Alive

Hello blogosphere. Sorry I left you without warning. I don't even really have a good excuse for missing so many days. I wish I could say that I was writing, but that would be an elaborate lie.

Anyways, let me be probably the zillionth person to congratulate Kiersten White on signing a three book deal with Harper Teen! Woot woot!

This encourages me to finish my book. Seriously. Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe I have some writing to do.

I promise I'll be here tomorrow! Don't miss it, because it involves sleep deprived jokes. Funsies!

2 comments:

Kiersten said...

Go! Write! And thanks : )

Lisa and Laura said...

It seems like the whole blogosphere took last week off, so I think you're clear.

And for the record we like the 10 Things I Hate About You movie better too. No comparison. Actually I think if I watched the movie again it would destroy the show for me. But it's summertime and I'm desperate.