Friday, September 4, 2009

Random List

1) Today is Friday.

2) Which means, of course, that tomorrow is Saturday.

3) Which means SLEEP!!!

4) I went to a school soccer game on Tuesday night and was hit by the ball. Being a spectator of the game, I have decided that I'm a target and my friends must be wary.

5) My Global Experience class today somehow turned into a philosophy class. My head hurts.

6) Did I mention that I'm looking forward to getting sleep?

7) I watched The Little Mermaid last night. Win.

8) I now have "Part of Your World" in my head. Fail.

9) I'm avoiding my book.

10) I keep having dreams about my book. Obviously it needs to be finished.

11) Chinese is hard!

12) Umm...I like even numbered lists, so we'll end today's post right here. Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for sleep! Soccer games are dangerous things. I try to stay away.
Have a good weekend.

Pen Pen said...

4) That is like one of my biggest fears! I worry it will happen and I'll get internal bleeding in the brain and die!
5) Did it turn into that cuz of the actual material-OR-were u doing what many of us did in my college classes where we would try to get the teacher off subject to...avoid learning and being responsible for the material? :)
7) :) I remember going to a friend's b-day party in elementary and watched that on a TAPE when it FIRST came out!!! ...am I dating myself now?! How old r u?!
8) uhh...That's a chart topper! I've always loved the music from 'Charlotte's Web' and 'The Secret of Nimh' too! ...Did I just date myself again?!
9) STOP reading this comment and GO WRITE!!!! Now!! :)
10) Why r u still reading this comment?! I said GO WRITE! :)

Mariah Irvin said...

Okay Penny:

4) Me too!
5) It was because of the actual material. My class isn't that skilled yet.
7) I just started college, so you can probably guess how old I am :)
9) Okay, okay!