Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yup, I'm Still Happy

There are a few more people I forgot to thank yesterday, which will be eradicated this very moment:


What would I do without my boys? They've helped me through many a writer's block. Plus, Chris is my secret boyfriend (don't tell Stephanie!)



Ah, they're so beautiful and British.

Oh, sorry, on with the list (I had to stop to swoon for a bit).



Snow Patrol. How could I listen to their music and not be inspired?

"Make This Go on Forever" is what I was listening to when I finished my book.



Also, Death Cab For Cutie.

Where would I be without "I Will Possess Your Heart?"


The Yeah Yeah Yeahs and their song "Maps".

James McAvoy. For, you know, being James McAvoy.



Jane Austen and Charlotte Bronte, for being my inspirations.





And chocolate. I must never forget chocolate.



Last but certainly not least, my characters.




Clearly my book is far from being finished, but it's nice to celebrate my little victory, you know?


Have a good day!

4 comments:

Lady Glamis said...

This is so absolutely cute! I love your character drawing. And I'd be nowhere without chocolate. :)

sraasch said...

James McAvoy. Mmmmm

Sarah said...

Ooh, the camera just panned to Chris Martin, and he blew you a kiss!! ..oh, but Gwyneth just made a cutthroat sign.

Wait. James McAvoy keeps winking at you. And the CEO of Cadbury...

MARIAH! Just how many people are you playing?! For shame;)

The superstar party continues. You totally deserve to still be happy!

Mariah Irvin said...

Sarah: LMAO!

That totally just made my day.