Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Give the People What They Want!

Sometime last week I finally signed up for StatCounter. It's half addicting, half surprising.

For example, most of my page views are a result of people searching for pictures of James McAvoy. I've only posted two pictures of him in my entire blogging history (which is actually a crime, if you stop to think about it). These James McAvoy obsessed people come from all over the world, too: U.S., U.K., Germany, Spain, Poland, Netherlands, Australia, Denmark, Slovenia, Belgium, Sweden, Mexico, India, Croatia, Czech Republic, Austria, Romania, Indonesia... the list goes on, and they all want the same thing.

Today I will give the people what they want.


*Booming announcer voice*

Ladies and gentlemen, please direct your attention to your computer screen for the dasaloff, splendiforous, heart-palpitatingly beautiful JAMES MCAVOY!!!!!!!

















*Swoon*

I like doing things for the people.

Let's see how many hits I get today!!!

*AHEM*

James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy, James McAvoy.

8 comments:

Lady Glamis said...

You are hilarious. He is very cute, I agree. :)

sraasch said...

THANK YOU.

Sarah said...

Hahaha! Love it.

Are you open to requests? Just in case, I'm going to go ahead and vote for some Johnny Depp. I haven't seen him in a while...I mean, apart from in real life. When he came over the other day. But whatever...

PS: Even though the guy in my new WIP is supposed to be a total loser (think the kid from Superbad), you have officially convinced me to make him look like James McAvoy. Feel proud ;)

Elizabeth Bradley said...

How funny. I posted a picture of the Keebler elves on my blog a few months back and someone comes to my blog at least once everyday because of those little cartoon creatures. I was going to delete the post, but then I thought, what the heck, if I get one reader because of the elves, that's something. You're tactics may pay off in the long run. ;-]

Hayley said...

Creative way to get viewers, and James McAvoy is not hard on the eyes...besides this post was just plain funny, loved it!^__^

Suzanne said...

Fantastic!

How come all I see on statcounter is me looking at me?

Hmmmmmmm....

Brigitte Dionne said...

UAHHHHHH JAMES MCAVOY!
I THINK HE STOLE MY VIRGINITY JUST BY COMING INTO MY LIFE!

He is such an adorable little schploogishploog! <333333

I mean, look it that cute little pouty face. The scruff. The nose! The eyes.
Simply irresistible.

You have very good taste ;D

張曼玉Lynn said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,情色,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區