Monday, October 12, 2009

Mariah Wants to be the Puppet Master

Was I the only one who didn't know about this video?




I probably watched it about five ten times this weekend. Funny stuff, those puppets are. Especially when Harry is all cocky, like "Harry Potter, Harry Harry Potter- yeah."

If I tried to put on a puppet show, I would probably have sock puppets because I'm not coordinated enough for string puppets.




Sad little sock puppets.

My puppets would perform on an elaborate stage, however.



Oh, and look at this! Coldplay puppets!

*Swoon*

Now that's advanced.

Have a Merry Monday (if that's even physically possible)!

4 comments:

sraasch said...

LOVE the new layout! Awesome colors! And that puppet video is just too cool :)

Brigitte Dionne said...

bhahaha i love PPP C: !

:] said...

Hey, Potter Puppet Pals! It is really quite embarassing how much I giggle when watching those videos. :I

Alicia said...

I remember when I first discovered PPP...good times!

If you LURVE Harry Potter-related nonsense even half as much as I do, you should also check out A Very Potter Musical. It was created (as in script, lyrics, and musical score; the whole shebang) by these EPIC college students.

Malfoy is my favorite. I want to be Lauren Lopez (that'd be the actress) when I grow u--- I mean, get older. :)