Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More "Research"

Research is in quotes because it's a relative term.

A relative term for a new site I found called Morphthing.

With this magical site, I can see what my baby with Orlando Bloom will look like.

Here it is, 'cuz I know you're curious:



I can't actually tell if it's a boy or a girl, but it's still fun.

Anywho, back to the "research" thing, I used this site to mash up celebs that look like the characters from my NaNo book. Drumroll please:



This is Jane, the MC. I mixed Zooey Deschanel, Alexis Bledel, and another Asian-y actress together to make her.




August, the love interest, came out a little funny because I used a painting that was all pixel-y and mashed it with Orlando Bloom's face (alright, alright, I promise to stop talking about him now).

No, wait, not yet...

Behold! Orlando plus James McAvoy! The two heartthrobs of my life combined!

Okay, now I'll stop.


7 comments:

sraasch said...

DUDE you should mash Orlando Bloom, James McAvoy, Johnny Depp, AND Heath Ledger. The computer screen = EXPLODE.

Sarah said...

I second sraasch's comment. And I LOVE your dedication to research. It is truly inspiring!

Lisa and Laura said...

Oh god, I hope Laura doesn't see this. She's obsessed with Morphthing. She spent months "researching" last year.

:] said...

Ha, that's really an amusing website. I spent about an hour morphing together children that should never have been. Poor little Spock-Hitler...

Mariah Irvin said...

sraasch: I'm totally gonna do it! If I don't post tomorrow it's because my screen did explode.

Sarah: I put my pants on just like you... one leg at a time. And then I go conduct awesome research.

LiLa: Maybe I'll change the title to "DON'T READ THIS, LAURA!!!"

:]: I agree. Poor little Spock-Hitler.

Hayley said...

Oh you have to post about the Johnny/Orlando/James/Heath mix I'm going to look forward to it all day tomorrow! Hmm...this website is going to be my new "homework" site...

Donna Gambale said...

Oh my God. I must resist that site. I'm drooling over your Orlando/James mix!