Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pandora's Box

I went to my mailbox yesterday and found the box of goodies that Sara sent me! YAY!!!

Sorry about the photos, I'm not normally that blue.

What shocking secrets would lay inside this mysterious box?


Reese's, of course.

...and necessary pirate-wear. I was lacking a dagger, though, so I used a Halloween pencil instead.

I also tried to master my alluring vampire look, but alas, I wasn't bejeweled with sparkles.

I ultimately decided to stick with the pirate gig because blood makes me queasy.

And then I ate some more Reese's.


It was a very productive day.

Anywho, come back tomorrow to find out who I choose to be an expert on!




6 comments:

sraasch said...

Teehee! Oh my gosh, I am SO glad you chose to model the various goodies. So. Awesome.

Glad you liked it :D

Anita Saxena said...

Reeses...Super Yum

Sarah said...

Awesome! Love the pirate look.

Hayley said...

I've always been a vampire girl myself(without sparkles please) but the Pirate look really suits you the pencil is a unique touch, a pirate/author/rithless killer look I presume? And those Reeses look awful good!

Hayley said...

Ruthless not rithless, that makes no sense! Sorry about the typo my key board and I are in a fight today :P

Lisa and Laura said...

OMG, those pics are hilarious. Love it!