Friday, October 16, 2009

Resident Expert: Johnny Depp

Mariah is very sleepy right now.

Oh, this is Johnny Depp, by the way. As if you didn't already know!


Mariah let me do a guest post today since it's her "Resident Expert" day and she's going home for fall break.

I think she's brilliant for choosing the true expert on Johnny Depp to write this post... me!

So... um... am I supposed to say anything, or do I just post pictures of myself?



What was that? Where you just nodding your head feverishly? Well, I'm not really a vain guy, but alright.

Oh, the things I do for fans.









Is that enough? Okay, okay, one more.

I tip my hat to you all. Have a marvelous Friday.



Sarah, is that you? You look lovely today.

6 comments:

sraasch said...

HA! Awesome. Mmmmm Johnny. Mm mm mm.

Sarah said...

Yes, er, Johnny called me last night to tell me he'd be guest blogging. He was a little nervous about it, being his first time blogging and all that.

PERFECT way to start a Friday. Thank you, Mariah! And thank you, Johnny!

Hayley said...

So good looking...can't look away...so oh so good looking. Thank you Mariah, thank you this is a great ending to my Friday. He's so attractive!

Lisa and Laura said...

Love it!

Anita Saxena said...

Just for posting a ton of Johnny Depp pics- I'm going to follow your blog =)

Mariah Irvin said...

Johnny and I thank you, Anita.