Friday, October 23, 2009

Resident Expert: Orlando Bloom

I'm super excited about this post. Super giggly and happy and squeaky.

Why?


Orlando Bloom! That's why!


Orlando was my first "real" celebrity crush.


I think this is why!

Yep, I'm pretty sure that's the reason.


I became obsessed with Orlando Bloom. The accent, the hair, the dreaminess...

Sorry, I just started drooling.

I used to have this poster hanging in my room. For reals.


Then, after first reading all of The Lord of the Rings books (this was in sixth and seventh grade by the way, I started with my LOTR obsession early in life) I saw this:

I <3 elves.


Mmm... string that bow.


This video is hilarious:


So much sexual tension. It's probably because Legolas is so pretty. And because the song "Kiss" from The Last of the Mohicans is being played. Has anybody else read the Very Secret Diaries?

Yes, Orlando was my world for quite some time. I had a Legolas pillowcase, an all-about Orlando magazine, and a wall of Orlando posters that my friends jokingly called a shrine.


I still get weak in the knees when I hear him professing his love to Elizabeth Swan, or watch him slay orcs. Ah, love <3

Ooh, I almost forgot Troy.

Now to photoshop Diane Krueger out...


I felt bad that he had to play the lamest guy ever. Paris, you were an idiot. At least you were nice to look at.

I also felt bad that he was in the shadow of other major hotties.

Don't worry, Brad, your "Resident Expert" day will come soon enough.

Anyways, I hope I haven't bored you to death with my ramblings (physically impossible, in my expert opinion).

Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

sraasch said...

Orlando was my first celeb crush too! I had quite a few posters of him myself. There's just something about British celebs that makes them so, so much yummier than American celebs.

Orlando also made me love the name William. Mmm, Will. Mmm.

Sarah said...

Me too! Me Too! Orlando Bloom was (one of) my first crush(es) too! There was Lance before him though...

I have to admit that I haven't seen LOTR (the shame. I know), but I loved him in Pirates. Now that I think about it, Pirates should be my favorite movie ever. Johnny. Orlando. JOHNNY. ORLANDO.
Maybe I will watch all three POTC movies this weekend.

Mariah Irvin said...

Please watch LOTR, Sarah. Do it for Orlando!

Hayley said...

Ah Olrando, so hot. Just so, so, so, hot. I have to ay that saddly he was not my first celeb crush *tear* I was young when I had my first celeb crush, about six, I'm serious. But he's like the third. I wish he was the first. And now I hve the biggest urge to go watch a LOTR marathon. Must steal movies one and two from best friend. I don't think she'll notice. And I need it. A Pirate marathon will sufice for a temporary substitute. I have a thinkg for Wills...

Pen Pen said...

I love him too! 1000% hotness!!
My "first" celeb crush was Jonathan Taylor Thomas on 'Home Improvement', and now it's Andy Samberg...I like Shia La Beouf too, but now he is being kind of a jerk--so I keep calling him "La Douche"...I hope he comes back to Earth soon and I can remove the label... :)