Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Resident Expert

First off, look at this!

That's right, I am now the resident James McAvoy expert. Pleased to meet you.

Writing, on the other hand, is where you might need to seek different advice.

I haven't complained about my writing on this blog for two whole days! Don't tell me you're not impressed. Naturally, I plan on complaining tomorrow.

Also: I finally reached twenty followers! It's only taken ten months, ya know...

Anyways (back to the expert thing), I've already gotten a Johnny Depp request, but is there anybody else I should be resident expert of?

*Please say Orlando Bloom*

4 comments:

sraasch said...

I second Johnny Depp! Ooo and yes, Orlando, Orlando...

Hayley said...

Totally second (or is it third?) Johnny Depp and you should post Orlando and even hmm...let me think...Hugh Jackman? Yeah Hugh Jackman.

Lisa and Laura said...

Ooh, how about Tim Riggins? I'd love a Tim Riggins expert.

Carrie Harris said...

Really, any hot guy in superhero/Middle Earthy costume stuff works for me. Or hot guys in Victorian costume.

Actually, just hot guys. I've got to be honest here. ;)