Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 25

The lurvely Shannon Messenger gave me a blog award! Yay!



Aww, you think I'm scrappy? *Sniff*

Now I'm supposed to say ten things about myself.

Umm.... I can't think of anything interesting to say, I'm afraid.

I know! How 'bout YOU guys ask me questions? Whaddya want to know about me?

Go ahead and ask. I'm an open book!



Here are the crazy awesome bloggers that I'm nominating:

Sara Raasch

Hayley
Lisa and Laura
Penny
Sarah (Bookduck)

I'm pretty sure that everyone else I wanted to nominate has already received this award, so I will leave the list at five. Huzzah!



Word Count: 35,710
Chocolate Consumption: Has reached embarrassingly high levels.

Ask those questions!

5 comments:

Jade said...

What was your inspiration to write a western for NaNo?

Sarah said...

Congrats on the award!

If you were stuck on a deserted island (so original, I know), what three books would you want with you?

It's December 1st. 12:01 a.m. What are you doing?

sraasch said...

hehe, I must be REALLY scrappy -- I've gotten this award twice now :D Thanks!

Hm, questions...

Favorite color?

Favorite romance scene from a book?

What would you do in the event of a nuclear zombie apocalypse? Run, fight, barricade yourself in a bomb shelter?

Favorite song to listen to while driving? (aka favorite song to sing along to while driving?)

Hayley said...

Oh that you so much for the award! It's my frist *Squee*!!!!!

Okay questions...

Where do you find your inspiration in general? (I"m playing off Jades question)

How do you name your character, or how do you figure out their names?

How do you balance school and writing? I'm not even in college yet and can barely find the time.

What's your favorite movie, that is not Jane Austen related?

And one that is a question that I need to ask out of pure I-have-no-idea-what-I'm-doingness
What exactly am I supposed to do now that I've gotten this blog award? As I stated above while abusing exclamation points it's my first :)

Thank you so much for the award Mariah!!

Lisa and Laura said...

Ahh!! Thank you so much! I'm so behind on blogs that I just saw this now! We think you're absolutely fabulous Mariah! Thanks for the honor, my friend. And good luck in the last days of NaNo!!! So close!