Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 9

Oh NaNo, what are you doing to me? Why am I only inspired when I plan on falling asleep? Why?

In other news, Mariah is very distracted by videos.

Watch and see.





Also, I was awarded a few blog awards last week.

Thanks to Natalie Murphy and Mary for giving me an award!



Huzzah!

I think I'm supposed to give this award to fifteen blogs I've recently discovered. But what counts as recently?

How 'bout everyone that follows my blog? Sound kewl?



Wordcount: 8,077. I'm falling behind!
Chocolate: I ate Nutella out of the jar last night.

6 comments:

sraasch said...

Hahaha I LOVE that Disney guy. I wish I was that talented...

Wendy Sparrow said...

I was looking in another window while listening to the Disney thing when the female part came up and I got back here so fast. That was amazing. Good luck writing and eating chocolate today!

Hayley said...

Ha! Loved the Twilight sketch! Made my day!

Sarah said...

Congrats on your blog award! Mucho deserved. (Yeah, I learned Spanish over the weekend. I can't believe you noticed!)
I love that you have chocolate consumption updates.

Mariah Irvin said...

scaasch: I know! I don't even have a decent female singing voice!

Wendy: The good part doesn't come until the middle of the song! My friends made me sit and watch it with them and I was slightly bored until the female part.

Hayley: I randomly found it yesterday. I <3 SNL.

Sarah: Thanks! You're almost fluent in Spanish, I can tell.

melane said...

I've got an award for you at my blog:)