Friday, November 13, 2009

Resident Expert: Ben Barnes

Swoon.

I saw this trailer, and I almost died.



My favorite things are literature and hot guys. Ben Barnes as Dorian Gray is no exception.



He's so beautiful I think I might cry.

Some of you might recognize him better in this context:



I love The Chronicles of Narnia and seeing Ben Barnes in "Prince Caspian" made me-

Wait... what's bigger than love? Uber-love?

-uber-love the series.

I was very upset at the end of the movie when Susan left him to go back to London. Big Mistake, Susan!

Oh well, that leaves more Ben for me!

Happy Weekend everybody!

10 comments:

sraasch said...

Susan was STUPID to leave him. And no make-out scenes? Are you kidding?? Mega disappointing.

Shannon Messenger said...

Just wanted to say hi. I found your blog today and really enjoyed reading some of your posts. I'm always looking for fellow writers to connect with so I hope you don't mind that I'm following you now (in, you know, the NON stalkerish sense of the term) :)

Hayley said...

I can never forgive Susan for that, big mistake, big, big mistake. I love him, he's awesome, I adore him I mean have you seen the opening of Stardust, so good looking, love him.

Mariah Irvin said...

sraasch: Like I said, that leaves more for me!

Shannon: Thanks for stopping by! I'll try to pop by your blog when I get the chance :)

Hayley: *swoon*

Sarah said...

*sigh*

Love Ben Barnes. (Although, I'll be honest: I didn't really care for that awkward accent in Prince Caspian. He DID have an awkward accent, right? It's not just my imagination? Anyway, it didn't matter much because I was doing more swooning than listening.)

P.S. What were Fridays before you Resident Expert posts?

Sarah said...

and by you, I mean your*

Wendy Sparrow said...

She was stupid to leave him!!! What was she thinking? Wow! He was mighty hot in Dorian Gray.

Mariah Irvin said...

Sarah: He was supposed to have a Mediterranean accent. I thought it was lovely.

Wendy: Dorian Gray hasn't come out in the U.S. yet. It's killing me.

inthewritemind said...

I'm drooling...I think he's the one of the hottest actors out there.

April Rose said...

Dorian Gray is the hotter version of Princ Caspian...
damn that man Ben Barnes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!