Friday, November 6, 2009

Resident Expert: Tim Riggins (Taylor Kitsch)

I'm still alive!

Thought I'd throw that in there. It's been one heck of a week. But you don't want to hear about that do you? You came here to see a swoon-worthy football player, am I right?

This is where I assume you said "right" and continue with the post.

Anyways, after the first Resident Expert post, Lisa and Laura requested I become and expert on Tim Riggins. How could I say no? Since they announced their book deal this week (and they're having an awesome contest) I felt this was the perfect opportunity to search for things Tim-related.

Shall we begin?



I have to admit I've never watched Friday Night Lights, but I think Taylor might have convinced me otherwise. I've you've never seen the fan video Sara made for me, he's in it. Go watch. Taylor and I will wait.

Delicious.



Wow. I feel like I have no words (shocker). These pictures speak for themselves.



This drooling can't be good for my keyboard.


I hoped this gave everyone a good start to their weekend!

Congrats again, LiLa!

6 comments:

Lisa and Laura said...

Oh my gosh, I think I feel a little faint. Tim Riggins, I love you. Oh, and, er, you're great too Mariah!

Sarah said...

I'd never seen Tim Riggins until today, but I've heard a lot about him.
Now I see why.
As always, nicely done, Mariah. Nicely done.

sraasch said...

Mmmm.

That is all.

Mary said...

He is hot, but a little too pretty for me. I have an award for you at my Writer's Butt blog.

JenE said...

Hi Mariah! I'm new to your blog, and I'm loving it!

I haven't seen Friday Night Lights, but a few weeks ago I was looking online for celeb pics for character inspiration and I came across the pic of Taylor wearing a white tee and holding a cap. I think I may have gasped. Not only is he REALLY nice looking, but this pic is a perfect fit for one of my characters. I saved it, of course, and look at it constantly for inspiration. :)

Okay, now I must get back to reality.

Mariah Irvin said...

LiLa: So are you!

Sarah: Thanks!

sraasch: You're so eloquent.

Mary: Maybe I'll have to find some more scruffy pics of him.

JenE: Thanks for stopping by! I love finding people that look like my characters.