Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And... Break!

I need a bloggy break guys. I made it home for Christmas break on Saturday and have been enjoying my time away from the internet.

Well, I have been watching this:



Awesome!

Anyways, I'll probably be back the week after Christmas so I can spend time with my family and work on my novel.

*Gasp*

This thing is gonna be the death of me.

Once I come back from my break, I should have my new vlog ready to go!

Happy holidays everybody! I'll see ya'll soon enough!

7 comments:

sraasch said...

December is National Blogging Break Month. Or NBBM for short. Welcome!

inthewritemind said...

That would explain why lots of the blogs I follow are on break :P

Have a great holiday! And have fun working on that novel--that is something I need to be doing...

Sarah said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Have a fabulous holiday with your family and your novel and chocolate (what? You *know* chocolate will be involved.)

I'm on a bloggy break as well, but I'll miss reading yours! :)

Hayley said...

I will most likely take a break as well. Have fun with your family and work that novel to the bone. Have a nice break!

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy spending time with your family and good luck with the revisions:)

Lisa and Laura said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Revising!

Southern Princess said...

Merry Christmas, Happy Revising & I left you something over on my blog for your return ;o)

http://princesscourtneysbarr.blogspot.com/2009/12/id-like-to-thank-academy.html