Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December

*Mariah stumbles across the finish line, incredibly dirty and asleep*

I think... I think I did it.

I DID IT!!! I FINISHED NANOWRIMO!!!

OH NO, NOW I CAN'T TURN OFF CAPS LOCK! IT SOUNDS LIKE I'M YELLING AT YOU!!!

Whoa, I fixed it.

*sobs* December, you are so glorious! Let's be friends forever, okay?

I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really tired from last night. I mean, look at this. That's total proof of my craziness right there.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to pretend I'm Rip Van Winkle. Good night.

8 comments:

inthewritemind said...

Oh wow! You wrote that much in one night?? Truly AMAZING.

You need your rest. :)

sraasch said...

You go girly! Congrats!

You definitely earned some sleep. Sweet dreams! Dream of big publishing deals :)

Sarah said...

AAAHHHHHH! Congratulations. *SQUEEZE* I am so proud.

You realize this pretty much entitles you to sleep all through December, right?

Jade said...

STOP SCREAMING! CONGRATS! NOW SLEEP!

melane said...

You deserve to sleep! Congratulations!!!!!!

Beryl!!! said...

good night!!!!!

Hayley said...

Sleep well, catch as many hours as you like, you deserve it. And congrats on finishing!

:] said...

I TOO AM STUCK ON CAPS LOCK, FOR I AM FILLED WITH HAPPINESS FOR YOU! :D