Thursday, December 31, 2009

What A Year!

I must've blinked too fast because I swear 2009 has just begun. It's been a wonderful year, but I will miss it once the clock strikes 12:00 tonight!

Let's go over the highlights of this year, shall we?

1) I started this blog on January 1, 2009. That was a huge step within itself. I had no idea what the blogosphere held for me, but I'm glad I took the chance to find out!

2) I've made bloggy friends! You guys are awesome!

3) I graduated from high school and survived my first semester of college.

4) The Not-So Meet Cute was finally finished and I wrote another book (and finished it!) during National Novel Writing Month.

5) My blog reached 200 posts!

6) I held two contests (speaking of which, your vlog is coming soon, Sara, I promise!).

7) I announced, in public, that I am a writer. Humongous step. This means I won't quit writing any time soon.



Wow! Looking at that list makes me smile soooooo big. I'm glad I've been able to share these things with all of you, gain your support and trust, and follow your hilarious and helpful blogs! Happy New Year to each and every one of you!

See you in 2010, when I'll announce things to come in the New Year!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome back, Mariah! We've missed having you around:)

You have accomplished quite a bit this year. Congratulations on finishing two books - that's fantastic!

Have a Happy New Year!

Sarah said...

You've had quite a year :) I hope your 2010 is full of awesomeness as well!

Hayley said...

Mariah! Welcome back! And Happy New Year!

Bimbo147 said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And amy you write many more books!!!!!!!