Saturday, January 9, 2010

Resident Expert: Adrian Grenier

Thanks for the suggestions yesterday you guys. I wasn't feeling myself, so I had a hard time thinking up who to become an expert on.

Then I did some websurfing...

Crisis solved!

May I present Adrian Grenier?



He's acceptable, right?

That's what I thought.

*unable to function* oijos nnlsdfjoenlnv nloein lsnv nklsjek



Sorry, I just spazzed out a little bit. No control over motor functions.

Moving on...

He was such a good boyfriend in "The Devil Wears Prada".



I wouldn't have left him for my job, that's for sure.

I still remember him from the movie "Drive Me Crazy." Ah, 'twas so long ago.



He's on "Entourage", but, sadly, I've never seen it. It won't stop me from putting up more pictures though.





Lovely.

Have a good weekend everybody.

4 comments:

sraasch said...

Oooo good choice.

Sarah said...

Oh I haven't seen him in very many things, but you're right. Definitely acceptable. ;)

Hayley said...

I remember him! Great choice, he has such pretty eyes.... *sigh* so cute.

inthewritemind said...

I remember him from Devil Wears Prada. I still can't figure out why the heck she had a fling with the other guy with the weird eyebrows. :P