Thursday, January 28, 2010

Silver Lining

Lookie look! I have an award!

Thanks Jon, for the Silver Lining Award!



Alright, we must listen to Rilo Kiley now.



I love Jenny Lewis.

What was I talking about? Oh right.

Jon gave me an award. This is what he has to say about me:

Just look at the name of her blog! Mariah brings fun and enthusiasm to the everyday and I always look forward to reading her posts. She features hilarious videos and she even chose James McAvoy to be her assistant, for which I still deserve something, I believe. Just kidding. Kinda.

Aww shucks. *blushes*

Like I said, Jon, I have connections. I can find you your own assistant.

Now for my nominees!

Okay, I know I'm not *technically* supposed to nominate Jon, but I must. He's completely encouraging, not to mention funny, and the owner of adorable puppies. But honestly, in the couple weeks that I've been following his blog and him mine, I really look forward to hearing from him :)

Next, I nominate Sarah. I definitely consider her to be one of my best bloggy friends. And now that our assistants are in a duel, I must tell her that I don't have any objection to OrRyanGosling.

How can you say that, Mariah?

Oh, James... I didn't see you there. Um... it's not personal.

NOT PERSONAL? He's my arch nemesis!

I'm sorry, but Sarah's my friend! I have to support her business endeavors, no matter who helps her with them!


*sulks away*


Don't worry, he'll come around eventually.

Anyways, next nominee: inthewritemind. I feel like we share the same wavelength sometimes. Awesome.

Lisa and Laura
. They always make me smile.

Finally, Elle. She's going through a rough time right now, and I'd like to remind her that all her bloggy friends are here to support her.

Yay! That makes five nominees! Woot!

Have a good day, everyone :)

OrRyanGosling, you've turned Mariah against me. This means war!

8 comments:

JEM said...

It's so funny you mention Rilo Kiley, I just learned this weekend that their lead singer was the girl from The Wizard! That was one of my favorite movies as a kid. It's so weird to see her grown up and doing stuff...

Jonathon Arntson said...

Thanks Mariah, for the reverse nom!

I love Rilo Kiley, but I avoid them because then I get all annoyed that THE POSTAL SERVICE hasn't released their debut album...or even made it for that matter. It's been eight years!!!!!!! *Sulk*

I gave James a talking to and he's my assistant now.

inthewritemind said...

Aww, thanks! I feel the same way :)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Congrats on your award, Mariah! :-)

Elle Strauss said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for sending it on to me, Mariah. You're awesome.

Christine Danek said...

Congrats on your award!

Sarah said...

Aww!! *tear* You're one of my bloggy bffs too! Thanks! :)

Okay, our assistants need to have a smackdown. OrRyanGosling caught James smoking by his car...again! I mean, can you believe the nerve?

Congrats on your award. Totally deserved!

Lisa and Laura said...

Congrats on the award and thank you for nominating us! Have we told you lately how glad we are that we found each other on the interwebs? No? Well, we are SO glad. You're fabulous Mariah!