Wednesday, January 27, 2010

*Twiddles Thumbs*

May I present a Wordle for my completed first draft? It would make me rather happy.

If it's too blurry you can click it and you will see a better version.

Wordle: Untitled

Anywho, I'm in a good mood today. I don't have school again until next Tuesday, so I have a lot of free time.

But what should I do?

I'm giving Jane's Air a break for now, but I still feel like I need to write. Opening Word Documents make me happy... truly.

I think I'll make a new vlog for next week. That should be fun.

Also, I'll do some reading. I read As You Wish by Jackson Pearce yesterday and started Going Bovine by Libba Bray. I think I'll have some book reviews shortly.

But I promised they would be in vlog form, right?

Two vlogs it is, then.

5 comments:

Jonathon Arntson said...

Isn't Wordle just awesome, I spent two hours, literally two hours, the other day plugging in lyrics from the Beatles.

You know what else is awesome? Head over to my blog to find out.

inthewritemind said...

It's always nice to give yourself a bit of a break. Perhaps you can work on a short story or two? I've tried doing this, although I'm not that great at coming up with ideas. Many times the short stories end up becoming a little too long...

Melissa said...

I keep hearing that Going Bovine is great. Let us know what you think!

Kimberly Franklin said...

Love the wordle! : )

Lisa and Laura said...

Love Wordle and vlogs. Yay!