Friday, January 1, 2010

You Are Most Welcome, 2010!



Happy New Year everyone! Today is my official blogaversary and I am beyond delighted that it has finally come. Who knew I would make it this far? Not me, that's for sure!

So yesterday I went over the highlights of 2009. Now, I'll list what I expect to happen in 2010.

1) I will edit Jane's Air until I feel comfortable enough to query it. That's right query. I've never queried before, so it's an exciting step to be taken in 2010!

2) I'm going to be working on a short film this month. The screenplay was written last year and now it's going to be produced! Yay!

3) This summer, I'm going to apply to an awesome internship... but I won't give it away now because I don't want to jinx it!

4) My first year of college will be finished and I will make it halfway through my second.

5) This blog will live on!



That's all that I can predict at the moment (and it's a very sleepy one at that). I hope that everyone will stick around as 2010 unfolds!

Happy New Year again! Go live today like you want to live the rest of your year!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohmygoodness, you're back!!! *sobs* *squeezes the living daylights out of Mariah, who looks around for help and, er, sprints*

Welcome back! Happy New Year! I hope 2010 is an amazing one for you!

Melissa said...

Awesome list of goals! I've got mine posted too, so hopefully we can accomplish all of them:)

inthewritemind said...

I hope to start querying too this year, although I've got LOTS of editing and research ahead of me. So it may very well be the end of this year but it's still the ultimate goal :)